אנו משתמשים ב-Cookies כדי לשפר את החוויה שלך. כדי לקיים ההנחיה החדשה של e-Privacy, עלינו לבקש את הסכמתך להגדיר את ה-Cookies. קבלת מידע נוסף.
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Covers the full breadth of immunology and allergy
- Includes practical guidance for the diagnosis and management of all immunological and allergic disease
- Features the latest advances in the field, including biologics and autoantibody tests
- Split into two sections for easy reference to individual tests and specific diseases
New to this Edition:
- Includes new diseases, recently identified from genetic testing
- Expanded chapter on immunotherapies
- Chapter of quality systems fully revised to reflect changes to the NHS
This new edition of Clinical Immunology and Allergy is a practical and clinically based guide for clinicians and laboratory staff to aid diagnosis and management of immunological and allergic disease, and provides examples of the correct selection and interpretation of immunological tests for a wide range of conditions. Fully updated from the previous edition, with the addition of new diseases recently identified from the use of genetic testing, and novel biological therapies and autoantibody tests, this title covers the entire breadth of the field, with the information at your fingertips.
Split into two sections, the first covering individual diseases and allergies, with diagnosis and management strategies, and the second describing appropriate laboratory tests and their interpretation, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Immunology and Allergy is an invaluable reference text, and works as a succinct revision guide for the FRCPath in Immunology. Filled with cross-references to create a cohesive overview of a complex subject, and presented in concise bullet-points for detailed direction to the key facts, this handbook provides everything you need to help you in clinical practice.
|תאריך יציאה לאור
|31 באוק׳ 2019
|21 ימי עסקים