אנו משתמשים ב-Cookies כדי לשפר את החוויה שלך. כדי לקיים ההנחיה החדשה של e-Privacy, עלינו לבקש את הסכמתך להגדיר את ה-Cookies. קבלת מידע נוסף.
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pathology
- Covers the pathology behind all major medical and surgical specialties
- Provides the most current information on immunohistochemical and molecular pathology
- Organised in an easy to navigate style with clear headings and bullet points to give quick access to the facts
New to this Edition:
- Fully updated throughout, particularly with the latest advances in tumour pathology
- Includes a brand new chapter on head and neck pathology
- Revised and updated with brand new contributions from specialist experts
- Provides over 50 colour images to aid understanding of pathology
Now in its second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pathology is the concise and rapidly accessible guide to general pathologic principles, and the pathology behind common and important conditions across all the major medical and surgical specialties. Fully updated and now including a brand new chapter on head and neck pathology, this book continues to be the definitive resource for medical students and doctors with an interest in this important specialty.
Authored by leading experts, The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pathology uses the best-selling Oxford Handbook format to cover macroscopic and microscopic features alongside immunohistochemical and molecular pathology in a succinct and practical style. This edition is fully illustrated and now includes over new 50 full colour images and staging information for major malignancies to aid the reader and to explain the pathology of common conditions. This handbook continues to be an indispensable resource in the field for medical students, trainees, and biomedical scientists.
|תאריך יציאה לאור
|7 בספט׳ 2017
|21 ימי עסקים