Top 10 New Orleans
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New Orleans, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New Orleans.
Explore the French Quarter, go shopping on Royal Street, sail down the Mississippi River by day and visit jazz clubs at night. From Top 10 festivals and events to the Top 10 restaurants - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of New Orleans.
Inside Top 10 New Orleans:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase New Orleans' best attractions, covering the French Quarter, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, Audubon Zoo, Canal Street and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New Orleans, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore New Orleans' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Garden District and Uptown, the CBD and Warehouse District, the French Quarter, Bywater, Marigny and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Orleans for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.